Designed for Microsoft Surface and other devices that support Microsoft Pen Protocol, this Stylus Pen for Surface supports MPP technology and allows for fewer delays, enhanced response time, and smoother color transition. This pen will allow you to effortlessly and seamlessly capture ideas, sketch, draw or take notes on your touch-enabled devices. Tilt the tip of the stylus pen to adjust the thickness of the pen to draw a shadow just like using a regular pencil in your hand.
Free your hand and enjoy a Smooth and Uninterrupted writing experience
The Andana rechargeable stylus pen features a palm rejection function that allows you to comfortably rest your hand on the screen while writing. No more worrying about unwanted marks, write and draw naturally and freely!
1024 Pressure Points With Real-Time Inking
The 1024 pressure points respond to light touch to help you sketch, tilt shade, write and draw with artistic precision. Ink flows from the pen to your device's screen with virtually no delay.
The Stylus Pen Compatible with Microsoft Surfaces is fitted with a type C charging port and 65mAH battery capacity. 5 minutes charge provides you with 12 hours of use time.
2 Functional Buttons
- It has a button that works as a right click when pressed and touches the screen
- Bellow it that acts as erase button to easily eliminate wrong writings and drawings just like the eraser of a regular pencil.
No Bluetooth connectivity is needed, just charge and it is good to use. The magnetic aluminum alloy body with a minimalistic texture offers a natural feel, and precise control and supports absorption on the sides of your surface pro.
- It has one button that can be used as a right-click when touching the screen
- And a second button below act as a pencil eraser function when clicked
- MPP stands for Microsoft Pen Protocol, which is a standard for stylus. Styluses with MPP only work on Windows Laptops, they are not compatible with iPads or Google Chromebook
Make sure you charge the pen when receiving and check the led colours info.
- Flashing orange: low battery <10% power
- Orange: charging
- White: fully charged
Once charged the stylus should just work, no need to power on, just make sure it is being used with a compatible device from the "Compatible Devices" tab.