- HIGH PIXEL PRECISION: With its patented structure of the tip, this stylus pen for iPad delivers excellent pixel-perfect precision, making it ideal for writing notes, drawing, sketching, or marking documents. No lagging or scratches, create precise writing and drawings!
- TILT FUNCTION and MAGNETICALLY ATTACHES: The stylus pen is specifically designed to provide a real pencil writing experience. You can hold the this pencil at an angle alongside your iPad screen to create a shadow effect for easy shading or sketching. Magnetically designed to snap onto the side of your iPad Pro.
- PALM REJECTION: Rest your palm on the iPad screen while using the active stylus pen to write or draw WITHOUT affecting writing function, giving you a natural writing smooth interaction with your iPad screen. No more worrying about leaving disturbing stray lines.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: This stylus pen is suitable for 2018-2022 iPad versions. compatible with iPad 6/7/8/9 gen, iPad Pro 11'' 1/2 gen, iPad Pro 12.9'' 3/4/5 gen, iPad Mini 5/6 gen, iPad Air 3/4/5 gen. [Not compatible with iPad 1st and 2nd gen, iPad pro 10.5”, iPad pro 9.7” iPad 1st to 9th gen, iPad mini 1st to 4th Gen, iPad air 1st and 2nd Gen, earlier version of iPad, iPhone, android and Microsoft devices.]
- FAST CHARGE and LONG STANDBY: Supports 8 hours of continuous use after 30 minutes of full charging via a Type-C USB cable. The stylus pen auto shuts after 5 minutes of inactivity. The Bluetooth connection shows 0-100% battery state on the iPad like an Apple pencil. The multifunctional side button provides easy convenience to key functions.
Enjoy Excellent Writing Experiences
Andana stylus pen for iPad mini blends precision, portability, style, comfort, and efficiency in an updated design that aims at improving your writing, drawing, or marking up of documents in the generation apple iPads. With a high precision sensor and its patented structure design of the tip, Andana Pad pencil 2nd generation delivers accurate high accuracy in every pixel, allowing you to draw and write smoothly and naturally without missing any detail.
Palm Rejection Technology
You can naturally place your hand on the iPad screen like on a paper without interference when writing or drawing. No more uncomfortable writing gloves or feeling tired due to lifting your hand!
The iPad pen nibs are made of premium quality, wear-resistant material for extra durability and textured for a smooth writing experience. The iPad stylus comes with two spare nibs.
Like a real pen, the 1.5mm tip offers a paper-like writing and drawing experience that is more precise and responsive than most stylus pens. You can draw different line thicknesses by changing the tilt angle of the pen. Compared to ordinary stylus pens, Andana ipad apple pencil is has higher sensitivity, perfectly precise, more comfortable and more accurate.
This iPad pro pen magnetically attaches to your iPad. Say goodbye to lost or misplaced stylus pens and say hello to easy portability and organization. NOTE: this function is ONLY supported in 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro [3rd generation or later], Doesn’t support wireless charging).
Fast Charge and Battery Display
The active stylus pen takes about 30 mins to charge via a type-c cable and can be used continuously for up to 20 hours. When not in use, the pen will automatically power off after 5 minutes of inactivity for enhanced power consumption.
The Bluetooth connection provides you with 0-100% battery state display on your iPad, allowing you to conveniently monitor the battery status during use.
Compatible with any iPad after 2018 with iOs newer than verision 12.2
- iPad 6/7/8/9 gen
- iPad Pro 11'' 1/2 gen
- iPad Pro 12.9'' 3/4/5 gen
- iPad Mini 5/6 gen
- iPad Air 3/4/5 gen.
Not compatible with iPad 1st and 2nd gen, iPad pro 10.5”, iPad pro 9.7” iPad 1st to 9th gen, iPad mini 1st to 4th Gen, iPad air 1st and 2ndGen, any iPad before 2018, iPhones, Android and Microsoft devices.
- 1* Stylus pen for iPad
- 1* User guide in EN / CN
- 1* USB Type-C charging cable
- 1* Replacement nib
Bluetooth setup is needed for showing the pencil battery status on the iPad Battery Widget.
How to connect via Bluetooth:
- Press and hold the button for 5 seconds
- The led will start to flash
- Go to Bluetooth settings on the iPad and you should see "Pencil A11"
- Tap to connect it with the iPad
Multi-functional side button
- Press the button short: Turn on
- Press 2s: Turn off
- Press 5s: Turn on Pairing mode
- Short Press: Undo action when Pencil is paired
- Double press: Switch to the Eraser (in Goodnotes or Procreate iPad Apps)
- Press: Take a photo in camera mode.
The take pictures feature of the pen can be used also with an iPhone if connected via Bluetooth and also display battery level in the Battery widget. However these are the only features that work on the iPhone, it can't control any other feature, it can't be used as a stylus.